Responsible for the content of this Website:
Dipl. Ing. oec. Uwe Knudsen
Deutsche Kreditbank AG
IBAN DE27 1203 0000 1036 7578 60
Responsible in case of linked sites are the owner of themselve. In spite of our great care we are not able to resume any responsebility.
Responsible for the data processing is
Uwe Knudsen, Overdamm 17, 21217 Seevetal, +49 175 9301999, firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the "data subject"). A natural person is considered as identifiable, which can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Data at the website call
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, we only process the data required to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP adress
- Date and time of the request
- each transmitted amount of data
- the website from which the request comes
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) UAbs. 1 letter f) of the GDPR in order to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you may use various services on the website that process other personal and non-personal information.
As the affected person, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to personal data concerning you, which the person responsible processes (Article 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to correct your data if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Article 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to cancellation (Article 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR),
- You have a right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Article 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that has legal effect on you or, in a similar manner, significantly affects you (Article 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Article 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority is responsible for your usual place of residence, workplace or at the place of suspected infringement.
When visiting the website cookies can be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files stored by the browser you are using. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the location that sets the cookie can receive certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. For example, cookies can be used to detect the device that called this website when it is called again.